Today, I m sharing with you a winner recipe of all Non veg lovers
Mutton masala is a mouthwatering spicy dish cooked in South Indian style. This recipe serves excellent with chapattis, parathas, idly, dosa, biryani
and fried rice & It makes you feel like you had a hearty meal.
This dish can be prepared quick and easy with an array of simple Indian spices.
Try out this tasty recipe , if you want to relish the taste of spicy mutton masala..:)
· Mutton - ½ kg
· Onion - 2
· Oil - 2 tbsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
· Coriander pwd - 1 tbsp
· Curry masala pwd - ½ tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ½ tsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tbsp
· Pepper pwd - 1 tbsp
· Cloves - 3
· Cinnamon - 1
· Saunf - ¼ tsp
· Tomato - 2
· Salt to taste
· Coriander leaves
1. Wash and cut the mutton to small pieces.
2. Marinate the mutton with lemon juice, salt, ginger garlic paste, coriander pwd, curry masala pwd, turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd and pepper pwd for 30 minutes.
3. Add a tbsp of oil in a pressure cooker and add the marinated mutton.
4. Pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
5. Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan.
6. Add cloves, saunf, cinnamon and wait to crackle.
7. Add chopped onion and sauté to golden.
8. Add the mashed tomato and stir for 2 mins.
9. Add the mutton and combine well.
10. Taste and adjust salt and seasonings.
11. Cook covered until the mutton turns tender and oil separates from the curry.
12. Remove from flame.
13. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
14. Serve hot with soft chapattis, rotis , naan or rice.