This can be made in a jiffy and it tastes tongue tantalizing with roti, chapathi, appam, parotta, dosa or even with white rice.
In this easy recipe, the eggs are cooked along with the gravy, rather than boiling and adding it separately to the gravy. Adding the raw egg to
the curry, gives extra taste to the korma.
Here comes the spicy recipe of delicious Egg Korma..:)
· Eggs - 4
· Oil - 2 tbsp
· Onion - 2
· Tomato - 2
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Green chilly - 1 or 2
· Fresh coriander leaves
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ¾ tsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Coriander pwd - 1 ½ tsp
· Salt to taste
1. Chop the onion, tomato & green chillies.
2. Add oil in a pan and heat it.
3. Add chopped onion, green chilly, cumin and sauté till it turns light brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
5. Add sliced tomatoes.
6. Cook for two minutes in low flame, until the tomato gets cooked.
7. Turn off flame and allow the contents to cool.
8. Grind it to coarse paste in mixer.
9. Add the paste to the same pan and mix well.
10. Add red chilly pwd, coriander pwd, turmeric pwd, cumin pwd, garam masala pwd and salt.
11. Mix well , add one cup of water and bring to a boil.
12. Add finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
13. Make a paste of grated coconut with water.
14. Add the thick coconut paste, combine and simmer for 5 mins.
15. Now break the eggs and add it directly one by one, to the boiling curry.
16. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
17. Take care not to stir the curry in between. This helps the egg to cook as a solid piece, else the korma would be mashed up.
18. Now, Flip the egg gently to the next side to get cooked.
19. Once it is done, add coriander leaves
20. Now delicious egg korma ready.
21. Serve hot with chopped coriander leaves garnishing.
22. It makes a yummy combo with rotis, chapathi or rice.